It Happened This Week

Sunday

My plans for the weekend changed and I ended up not going to the game yesterday.  I was pretty bummed Friday evening but considering I woke up with a raging sinus headache yesterday morning - and the fact that temperatures were in the 40's at kickoff - it was probably for the best.  So instead of a crazy busy go, go, go weekend we've had an extremely chill one.  Eddie and I went to dinner (withOUT the kids!  I KNOW!) Friday night and, other tham that, I haven't even been out of the house to so much as check the mail.  You know what?  After such a busy week it feels pretty awesome.
 
 
 
I feel a little silly posting pictures of kids with their faces blocked, and I obviously saved an original to my files, but those aren't my kids and I don't know their parents so I didn't feel right showing their faces.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts