It Happened This Week

Sunday

MAJOR NEWS, Y'ALL.

I willingly ate a SALAD the other night.  I KNOW!  I can't believe it either.  Thing is -- I went to dinner with a group of people I don't really know all that well yet.  The entree I ordered came with a side salad and rather than refusing it, I decided to be a big girl.  Because, yeah, every once in a while I do care what other people might think.  Plus, I figured it would somehow balance out the garlic mashed potatoes I'd be inhaling.  And, yes, I DID just write an entire paragraph about salad.  Somebody buy this girl a bottle box of wine beause if this is what now calls for a blog post then . . . well . . . I don't even know.

I'm two weeks behind on P365 pictures so herrrrre we go:
 
 
 
** I'm not posting the picture from 1/16.  It's from Jaidan's honors ceremony and has a bunch of his little classmates in it **
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts