Crushin'

Friday

Just because.

A few of my favorite things right now.  Things I'm totally loving.  Crushing on.

1) Pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses.
These, my friends, are little morsels from Heaven.  They are mouthgasmic.  They are fall wrapped in a foil wrapper and exploding with flavor in your mouth.  I heart them.  I heart them long time.  In fact, I heart them so much that I'm now forcing myself to do 25 jumping jacks every time I eat one.  Cause, you see, my waistline really really likes them.  And holding onto them.

2) SoBe Lifewater.  I love the blood orange mango and the strawberry dragonblahblah.  Good stuff.  Also, the cherry pomegranate is like WOAH.  It's too bad I didn't realize the bottle wasn't calorie free until I finish it.  :/  It makes me stabby to drink any calories.  Except alcohol.

3) My new camera.

This thing is so awesome!  I can't wait to get to Vegas and try it out in the pool.  It has an underwater setting!  How cool is that?

4) How into being "crative" my oldest spawn is.

He is constantly wanting to draw and color these days.  As someone who is naturally pretty "crative" myself, this makes my heart smile.  Large time.

I'm also loving the report I got from his teacher yesterday.  I'll save it for another post but let's just say -- this Mama?  She's proud.

5) My new bed.

6) Chili.

I have always loved chili.  Always.  It's warm and hearty and filling.  You can make it very low calorie.  And you can do so many things with it.  Chili dogs, chili cheese fries, Frito chili pie, over crackers, with cornbread, on a baked potato.  It's pretty much the best stuff ever.  And I've finally found - and tweaked - a recipe that my entire family loves.  I even make it meatless for Meatless Mondays and nobody seems to notice. 

Did I seriously just write an entire love sonnet to chili?  Sheesh.  Down, fat girl.

7) Prince Harry.  Ryan Lochte too (totally had a dream the other night wherein my husband -- who was named Eddie -- was a tall, skinny, white dude with Ryan Lochte's face).  But Henry Charles Albert David, Prince of Wales wins because he . . . well . . . he's a prince.  And a naughty prince at that.  Oh Harry.
^ He is going to Vegas with me.
So don't be surprised if you see him sunning beside me in a pool chair.  Or attacking a buffet.  Or dancing on a table after guzzling cheap beer.

8) I'm hesitant to say this.  Because I know I'm going to jinx it and all.  But.  I am totally - TOTALLY - loving how well my kids are getting along these days!  Believe me, the boys are still known to totally duke it out from time to time.  But they are getting along so much better since J started school.  And, man, these little dudes are in love with their baby sister.  Bedtime last night was a long drawn out ordeal of night night kisses.  Love.it.

9) Roseanne. 

Oxygen has been showing reruns all the time.  And I love it.  If you have to fold clothes then, by all means, you should be able to fold clothes while relating to the Connor family.

10) Pumpkin.  Pumpkin anything.
I realized I discussed the pumpkin spice Kisses already -- and they deserve their own paragraph -- but, ya'll PUMPKIN.  Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin candles, pumpkin balls, candy that's shaped like pumpkins. I LOVE PUMPKIN. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts