Over It.

Tuesday

This doesn't have anything even remotely to do with what this post is about but . . . I cannot comment on any Blogger blogs unless you allow annonymous or Name/ URL comments (and sometimes not even then!).  Is anyone else having this issue?  I keep being told that my Google account is not allowed to view the comment link (or something like that).  It's frustrating. 

Anyway.

With earthquakes in Turkey and real problems in the world, the fact that things on Pinterest irritate me just makes me seem even more First World Dumbass.  But I can't help but make a post dedicated to Stupid Shit I've Seen on Pinterest.

Alternately: So sick of seeing these pins.

Here we go:
I HATE this.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

And, given the number of times I've seen it floating around Pinterest, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.

Why can't it be the other way around: Maybe if more males would stand up and be GENTLEMEN (*ahem*) then more females would sit down and be LADIES.

I seriously hate how "boys will be boys" can be blamed on girls not being "ladies."  Seriously, ladies, do you get what you're saying?  Excusing bad boy behavior by blaming it on women?  Thanks for sitting us back forty years.  Now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!


I love the subtle way of saying that fat people can't be pretty. 

Would you tell an underweight person "Don't get pretty to eat.  Eat to get pretty!"?  No?  Yeah.

I'll just be honest and say that I hate most of the "motivational" weight loss propaganda on Pinterest anyway.  This?

Thanks but no thanks.

I'll take curves.  Kthanksbinow.

What is UP with the Keep Calm stuff?

Over it.

Also over:
Anything with cute puppies, kitties, or penguins
The obviously fake DamnYouAutocorrects:
Recipes that look absolutely delicious then I read their ingredient list and realize they contain huge amounts of cream cheese.
"A Year from Now You'll Wish You'd Have Started Today."  (I don't really care for people who try to make me feel bad about my procrastination).
Pantries organized by Type A Professional Organizers that Real Life People will never, ever, ever be able to duplicate.  And, even if they were, would never be able to keep up with.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts