Thursday Things

Thursday

1) Love.  Bliss.  Adoration. 

Our new mattress was delivered on Tuesday.  I have not wanted to get out of bed since. 

We also decided to get new bedding.  We had a king sized bed when we lived in Dallas and downgraded to a queen for our move here (the bedroom isn't as big) and hadn't bought a new comforter since.  Ya'll.  BEDDING IS EXPENSIVE.  We were able to get this one at a really good deal because it was clearanced and I had a 20% off coupon to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  But some of these sets we saw?  $400 or better.  Yikes.

2) When the boys were teeny time small, I found t-shirts I wanted to get them that said, "Playground Pimp."  Foreshadowing?  Jaidan is very popular with the kindergarten ladies.  Everyday when I pick him up at school, the chorus of "byyyyye, Jaidan!" is always in little tiny girly voices.  We've had little girls hanging out car windows to yell his name and wave.  He told me last night, "Isabella told me I was handsome but Heaven told her she can't be my girlfriend."  :/
3) Eddie and I watched the movie Think Like a Man the other night.  I wasn't sure if I'd like it.  First of all, I don't so much care for the whole "act like a lady, think like a man" philosophy.  Andplusalso I wasn't sure if it would be over the top crude with the sexual stuff.  This girl might love her some American Pie but some of these movies take the sex stuff way too far.  Anyway, now that I've outed myself as a bit of a prude from time to time . . . I LOVED the movie!  It was really good.  Really, really good.  Rent it, download it, whatever it.  Just watch it, mmkay?

4) THREE WEEKS until Vegas.  Three!  Can't wait, can't wait, and - oh yeah - can't wait!  Oh, and guess what?  We totally ordered the I Came to get Naked with Harry shirts!

5) SPEAKING OF HARRY.  The girl he was rumored to have been k-i-s-s-i-n-g?  She was 32.  Guess who else is 32?  THIS GIRL.  It's meant to be, ya'll.

6) I totally spaced on the last two days of #photoadayaug but I picked up the ball again for September.
9/1 - You, Now
9/2 - Father
9/3 - Far Away


9/4 - In my mailbox
9/5 - Bright

7) I think everyone needs to read this: http://www.relevantmagazine.com/current/politics/7-things-christians-need-remember-about-politics  I hate what election year does to people!  I'm so so so so so tired of seeing "all Republicans suck!" and "all Democrats hate America."  Ugh.  Over it.  Can we please just fastforward to November and be over and out with it?  Kthanks.

8) It has been HOT here this week.  HOT.  Triple digits.  Super heavy humidity.  Miserable.  It was so hot yesterday that my air conditioner couldn't keep up.  Gross.  I really am sad to see summer go but I'm also looking forward to next week -- where we have highs in the mid-80's.

9) Jaidan has his first school fundraiser.  We got the books last week.  Yeah.  During the third week of school.  Gah.  Not wasting any time, are they?  He is selling Yankee candles so at least it's something that doesn't suck.

10)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts