No Diggity

Tuesday

** Please do not hold it against me, while reading this post, that once upon a time I purchased the Ricky Martin Livin' La Vida Loca CD . . .

I spent all but five and a half months of my teen years in the 90's.  So the music from that decade is MY music.  And, let's be real, it's also the greatest decade of music.  You can take your Rolling Stones and Beatles.  We had Hanson and Kriss Kross will make you jump, jump.  There are some 90's songs that I'll never forget.  I can remember pretending the tire swing in my friend's front yard was Jordan Knight as we danced to Please Don't Go Girl.  Green Day's Dookie album is the soundtrack for my ninth grande year.  All My Life takes me back to my senior prom.   I wore out my Matchbox 20 CD while listening to it on the computer and playing around on AOL. 
But I'm also grateful for my 90's pop station on Pandora because I'm re-discovering forgotten favorites!  I know I'm never going to forget Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply but there are others . . . once loved others . . . that I probably never would've thought of again if not for Pandora.  I love you Pandora!

Sister Hazel, anyone?


Ghetto Superstar . . . that is what you are . . .

Not because I look like Tyson Beckford . . . with the charm of Robert Redford . . . oozing out my ears . . .



Please don't Steal my Sunshine!

Remember this one?  It was on the soundtrack for the movie Bed of Roses.  My 15-year-old self loved that movie.  Pretty sure I haven't watched it since then though . . .

Confession: I didn't just forget this song.  I completely forgot about Sophie B. Hawkins as well.  I'm apparently very fickle in the music I love.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts