It Happened This Week

Sunday

We took a (very) quick trip to Arkansas this weekend.  Storme turned 30 on Friday and my grandmother and cousin were nice enough to keep the kids so that Eddie and I could go to her party.  Ya'll.  We have now had a Date Night two consecutive months in a row!  I can't tell you the last time this happened.  Anyhow.  We packed up the kids and headed to Little Rock Friday morning and came back yesterday afternoon.  It was a great weekend. 

A look at our week:

Sunday 4/15:
The little Nephew Person was Busy with a capital B.  Oh Lard.  And he was not having any of Aunt Beezy up in his face with the camera.  Oh, nuh uh.  In fact, he wasn't having any of Aunt Beezy at all.  We have to work on that.

Monday 4/16:

Tuesday 4/17:
Eddie let the boys pick out what they wanted to spend their Easter Bunny money ( a whopping $1 each) on.  Hence this contraption of annoyance.

Wednesday 4/18:
These two have been best buddies here lately.

Thursday 4/19:

Friday 4/20:
Dirty Thirty!

Saturday 4/21:
My grandmother is selling her house and land as in the process of buying a new house.  We went to check it out while we were in town yesterday.  I LOVE IT!  Even more than that, my boys were crazy about it.  I'm a little sad that my kids won't grow up on the family land the way I did but I know they are going to be able to make some great memories at their MawMaw's new place too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts