It Happened This Week

Sunday

I'm going to go ahead and chalk up this past week as the best we've had in 2012 so far.  The weather was (mostly) great.  The kids and I spent 90% of our time outside.  Eddie and I were able to have our first date night in ages (the last one included Christmas shopping if that gives you any kind of idea).  I scored some bargains at a yard sale yesterday (Ralph Lauren dress WITH TAGS and a coat for my nephew -- also WITH TAGS -- for $4 each).  Ahhhh.  I love yard sale season.   And 80 degree days.  And this cute little lunch I made for St. Patty's yesterday:
Seriously.  Is that not some adorableness?  It was all pretty much ideas hijacked from the internet but I was just ridiculously in love with how it turned out.

Anyway.  Pictures from the week.  Once again, I didn't pick up my camera much.  In fact, I didn't pick it up at all until last night!  7/8 of these are phone pics.  I will get better about the camera one of these days -- either that or I'll finally convince Eddie to get me a Big Girl Camera and just use my phone in place of a point and shoot . . .

Sunday 3/11:
Random: we bought this hat the day Michael Jackson died.  HOW do I remember things like that?  We were some souviner shop in Florida and Jaidan HAD to have the hat.  HAD to. 

Monday 3/12:

Tuesday 3/13:

Wednesday 3/14:

Thursday 3/15:

Friday 3/16:

Saturday 3/17:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts