Thursday Things

Thursday

1) Kyan loves to play xbox.  I hate for him to play xbox.  Why?  Because when he loses IT IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD EVER.  There are tears, there is a fit, there is a three-year-old boy flinging his controller to the floor, falling to his knees, and screaming, "WHY, WHY, WHY?"

I was I was exaggerating.  I assure you, I am not.

Eddie was home Sunday to witness one of these fits.  He said to him, "Why are you acting like that?  You're not a baby!"

Kyan's response: "I'm my Mommy's baby!"

Love.That.Kid.  Screaming, Dramasaurus Rex fits and all.  Love him.

2) We are having a fairly unconventional Thanksgiving this year.  Part of me is excited.  Part of me wishes for turkey and dressing and the Cowboys and little kids playing football in a front yard.

3) Last night, I was watching something.  I don't remember if it was X Factor with the kids or recorded episodes of Up All Night.  But they showed a commercial about a female soldier coming home.  And, oh man, tears.  Tears, ya'll.  Tears.

4) Anyone else excited that Fear Factor is coming back in a couple weeks?  I can't wait to introduce my boys to this show! 

5) My "Mommy's Baby" reading to his sister last night:

We read Goodnight Moon every night and now he basically knows it by heart.  "Goodnight nobody, goodnight mush, goodnight to the old lady whispering 'hush.'"   He was reading it to her last night, I looked over and caught them, and it was one of those moments where I just wanted to freeze time.  Take that little moment and put it in a box to keep forever and ever.

6) My boys made these little Native Americans the other day:

I think they look like acorns.

7) It's sunny this morning but the last few days have been extremely gloomy (and the weekend was sooooo wiiiiiiindy).  We had those days where you just want to lay in bed and do NOTHING.  Evidenced by the fact that Karis woke up from her nap one day (yes, she's napping again, YAY) and went right to my bedroom.  She grabbed the remote off the dresser, climbed in the bed, and commanded I turn the TV on.  She's SUCH a female.  If only she had some chocolate on hand and had insisted I put the TV on Lifetime. 

8) I can't WAIT for all the holiday TV in the next few weeks!  What's your favorite Christmas movie?  I'm torn between Christmas Vacation and Home Alone 2.  Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO have the maturity level of a 14-year-old boy.

9) McDonald's now has peppermint hot chocolate!  Regardless of anything else about McD's, they really do have the best fast food hot chocolate I've tasted.  I'd even venture to say theirs is better than Starbucks.  So I can't way to try the peppermint stuff!  With a shot of whipped cream vodka, of course.  Duh.

10)
How many times do you scroll through your Facebook feed saying, "it's YOU'RE, you moron?"  Yeah, me neither.  I never correct grammar on social media sites . . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts