My Baby

Friday

Tomorrow my baby will be 19 months old.

That means today she is the exact same age Jaidan was when Kyan was born.



I still don't know how I did that.

I mean, I had a newborn and a one-and-half-year-old.  AT THE SAME TIME.  Note: I would not recommend this arrangement.

Not only did I have a 1.5 year old and a newborn, but Eddie was gone a majority of the time.  So I had a 1.5 year old and a newborn by myself.

At *right at* 19 months old, Karis gets into anything and everything.  If I take 30 seconds to go to the bathroom, I can be sure to come out and find her throwing xbox games around the living room or trying to rip the arm off of her baby doll or playing in the trashcan.

And I did all this.  Three and a half years ago.  WITH A NEWBORN.  Which, believe me, was much harder than juggling a five-year-old, a three-year-old, and a one and a half year old diva who says "I a brat" because, you know, she just knows.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts