It Happened

Sunday

I was able to sleep in until 8:00 this morning!  (Well, sorta, Kyan kept coming in and saying things like "But I don't WANT Daddy to feed me breakfast.  I want YOU to feed me breakfast" and "Could you please just get up?"  Thanks kid).  I remember the days when sleeping in meant not getting up until well after 10:00.  Now 8:00 feels like an accomplishment.  Partly because I myself am now old.  And partly because I am the parent of an 89-year-old trapped in the body of a preschooler.  Kyan requests to go to bed around 7:30 every night and is up with the sun.  *Yawn*  His brother and sister will both happily sleep until after 8:00, sometimes even 9 or 10.  But Kykers . . . *Sigh*

Anyway.  I'm a few weeks behind on showing my Project 366 pictures.  So here goes!

Sunday 2/5:

Monday 2/6:
In case you are wondering, the "lemon bars" I was making were a Pinterest recipe -- one can of lemon pie filling mixed with an angel food cake mix.  I wouldn't call them lemon bars so much as I would call them sponges.

Tuesday 2/7:

Wednesday 2/8:

Thursday 2/9:
I love Kyan's face in this picture!

Friday 2/10:

Saturday 2/11:

Sunday 2/12:

Monday 2/13:

Tuesday 2/14:

Wednesday 2/15:

Thursday 2/16:
We were at Walmart yesterday and the cashier told us, "You're going to have your hands full - with a whole bunch of girls - when those boys get older.  And that bigger one is going to USE those dimples."  Yeah.  That's what I'm afraid of.

Friday 2/17:

When I was a kid, my brother and I LOVED to drop the Alka Seltzer tablet in water for our grandparents.  Kyan loves doing it too!

Saturday 2/18:

Sunday 2/19:

Monday 2/20:
Some days I realize I've only taken one picture . . . and it's incredibly blurry :/

Tuesday 2/21:

Wednesday 2/22:
Sometimes I think she's growing girlier by the minute (then I usually catch her playing with transformers or ripping the arms off of a baby doll).  She's been all about the "pretties" here lately.

Thursday 2/23:

Friday 2/24:
I have a new Favorite Thing at BWW (inspired by Storme): boneless parmesan garlic wings dipped in southwest ranch sauce.  Yum!

Saturday 2/25:
Jaidan and I had an at-home "Mommy/ Jaidan date" planned for last night.  So when Karis and I were at the mall yesterday I went by Great American Cookie and picked us up some goodies.  Nom, nom, nom.
You might also notice that a certain little boy is a lot less curly.  ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts