Thursday Things

Thursday

1) Fall decided to skip the Midsouth completely.  We went from summer to winter literally in a day.  It was 90 degrees on Monday.  I woke up Tuesday morning to a nice, balmy 70 degrees.  The temperatures fell all day and yesterday made it to a high of . . . 50.  No bueno.

I'll take 90 over 50 anyday.  Real talk.

2) World Seeeeeeries time, baybeeeee!

This is one Series that I can honestly say I'll be pleased with the outcome either way.  I do prefer the Rangers - though I'm a little irritated that they actually decided to start playing baseball the minute I moved away.

We used to live about 20 minutes from Ameriquest Field.

I miss easy access to Major League Baseball.

3) An issue with being married to someone ten years your senior: "What do you MEAN you don't remember the 1985 Chicago Bears?"  Um, hi, hello?  I was five in 1985. 

4) I'm dying - dying, I tell ya - to find some of the white chocolate M&M's.  Where, oh where, oh where.

5) Did you know you cannot buy cold beer in the city limits of Oxford, Mississippi?

6) Karis can say Zhariah's name almost perfectly.  Zah-ee-ah.  However, she calls the boys "Day Day" and "Ty Ty."  I really can't explain that one. 

7) For some reason, I had in my head that I didn't really like Coke Zero.  I love good old Coca Cola Classic and I do not appreciate fake versions of it nor alternatives for it.  But, Coca Cola keeps an extra five to ten pounds on me so I try to reserve it for special ocassions.  You know, like weekends.  Or Tuesday afternoons.  Anyway.  Walmart had NO Diet Dr. Pepper on their shelves so I was forced to buy a Coke Zero.  And you know what?  I kinda like it.  I'm pretty sure this is a sign that I'm getting old.

8) TV Guide Network shows episodes of Designing Women at 10:00 and 10:30 in the morning.  Um, LOVE.  I record and then watch while I'm working out. 

9) I still haven't purchased Halloween costumes for the kids.  Which is probably a good thing because Kyan has gone from wanting to be Jessie to Woody to Green Lantern to a pirate.  Personally, I'm hoping he sticks with the pirate.  (Mostly) homemade costumes are more fun anyway.  Remember when Jaidan was a pirate a couple years ago?

10) I realize this is so last week but it still makes me giggle:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts